Colonial Excavating: Your Excavating Contractor in Saratoga Springs, NY
Is it time to do some work around your house or commercial property? When you’re planning excavating work it pays to team up with an expert. At Colonial Excavating, we encourage our customers in Saratoga Springs, NY to contact us right at the start of any project. We have years of valuable experience that we’re more than glad to share with you.
Depending on the size, scope, location and budget of your outdoor project, we can suggest different methods, machines and materials. When we’re involved from the beginning, we can help you plan your entire project and make sure you know the steps that need to be taken. We can propose a different type of equipment or technique for preparing your yard or property that will save time, for example.
For all of these reasons and more, consider making us your go-to excavating company in Sarasota Springs, NY and beyond.
What We Can Do for You
Our most common services include:
- Residential Excavation: No job is too big or too small for Colonial Excavating. We service properties ranging in size from large commercial complexes to smaller residential properties. When you need an excavation contractor in Saratoga Springs, NY, Colonial Excavating can help — no matter what or when you need the job done.
- Firewood Processing and Splitting: When thinking about getting the best firewood for your home or business, you can come to Colonial Excavating for the best service. Getting the best firewood to burn for fireplaces is not as simple as just going into the woods and finding wood, and we can help with any firewood processing or slitting needs in Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Septic, Sewer and Water Line Services: When our experienced crew is on your site, they’ll work in a safe and professional manner to respect your property and the safety of everyone present. Thanks to the effort we put into planning our water line and septic services in Saratoga Springs, we get in, dig, place or repair the lines, and fill the trenches back in quickly and efficiently.
Steps for Planning an Outdoor Construction Project
When you’ve decided that you’re going to do some work at your home or commercial property, it can be tempting to jump in head-first and get started. We always suggest our customers stop, take a deep breath and spend a bit of time thinking the entire project though. When you go too fast, you can skip steps and find yourself stuck or having to back up and start over again.
Count on our experience as a leader in the Saratoga Springs area to guide you with every step:
- We will sit down with you and discuss the details of your project. What’s your goal? What’s your budget? Do you have the space available? Will things like ground settling, erosion, drainage and other environmental factors require additional preparation?
- We can help you choose the right materials for your landscaping projects. Certain materials are more or less suitable for specific locations and uses. We have the experience to point you in the right direction and suggest the materials that will look great and last a long time.
- Our excavation experts can study any digging and trenching necessary and plan for the right size and type of equipment. Other companies may not have the right size of machines for the space available, which is why we have a varied fleet of equipment for use in a variety of locations and conditions.
- As we progress with your project — we will keep you informed. If ever we encounter any difficulties, we take the time to discuss with you and find the best solutions. Our goal is to always be on time and on budget, while keeping you up-to-date.
If you want to see what we’re capable of, take a look right here on our site. We have many examples of the quality work we’ve done at residential and commercial properties in and around Saratoga Springs. You want your home or business to look its best. Choosing a partner like Colonial Excavating as your one-stop contractor in Saratoga Springs, NY gives you the best guarantee of a quality job.
We can even offer 24/7 emergency service in the case of unplanned issues that need immediate attention.
Contact Us Today
Contact our team today and let us know all about your project. Right from the start, we’ll help guide you in the right direction and use our experience to perform professional excavating that gives you the results you’re dreaming of. We’re proud to be one of Saratoga Springs, NY’s premier excavating companies, and look forward to tackling YOUR project next!