Colonial Excavating: Your Excavating Contractor in Albany, NY
When you’re looking to have outdoor work done at your residential or commercial property, it’s comforting to choose a local contractor. You’re supporting the local workforce and can find many examples of work performed in and around the area.
If you’re in Albany, NY and require excavating services, Colonial Excavating is your premier excavating company. We have years of experience, a dedicated team and a versatile fleet of equipment that allows us to tackle any job, big or small.
As residents of the Capital area, we take pride every time we pass by one of our projects. We think about the planning and hard work that goes into every excavating job we do. Knowing that the work we do today will stand the test of time and be satisfying you for years to come drives us to work hard every day.
What We Can Do for You
Our most common services include:
- Residential Excavation: When the foundation of your large exterior project requires a professional excavation contractor that has the equipment and experience to get the job done right the first time, you need Colonial Excavating. We offer a variety of residential excavation services in Albany, NY.
- Firewood Processing and Splitting: Nothing is more frustrating than moist wood that won’t burn when you’re ready to relax in front of the fire. Whether you’re getting prepared for another upstate New York winter or you’re readying your backyard fire pit for relaxed evenings roasting s’mores, Colonial Excavating is ready to help with any needed firewood services in Albany, NY.
- Septic, Sewer and Water Line Services: Due to the different skills, experience, and equipment required for various types of sewer and water line work, not every contractor can handle it all. Here at Colonial Excavating, we can take care of any of your septic or waterline services and repairs in Albany, NY.
A Methodical Approach
Every time we’re approached by a customer for our excavating services we use the same methodical approach to ensure success. We do what it takes to stay on schedule and on budget and deliver a quality result.
All members of our expert team will work together with you from the beginning:
- We will sit down with you and discuss your excavation needs. When we understand what you expect, we can offer the best solutions. With our vast experience, we can make suggestions and consider things you might not have considered, such as rain and snow accumulation, soil and erosion conditions and other factors specific to Albany and the surrounding area.
Before we start working, we always explain exactly what we want to do and get your approval beforehand.
- Once the excavation project is defined, we propose the best equipment and materials.
In addition, our large fleet of equipment is well-suited to small or large projects, meaning we can work quickly and efficiently in all situations.
- As we perform your excavating, we stay in contact so you know how we’re progressing. It’s important for us that you’re aware of how the project is advancing so you can feel comfortable with our work. We’ll answer any questions you have and explain our safety procedures to you.
The safety of your family and our crew members, as well as the integrity of your property, is key to us. This is how we’ve built our reputation as a leading excavating contractor in Albany, NY.
- At the completion of your project, we’ll visit your residential or commercial property and verify everything with you. We don’t leave until you’re happy with the work we’ve done. Our hope is that, if you’re satisfied with our service, you’ll consider us in the future for additional excavating projects.
We’ve worked hard to establish our current list of satisfied customers and are committed to growing that list. We hope you’ll be the next one to give us a call!
Contact Us Today
If you’re looking for the best excavating company in Albany, NY, contact us today. Our entire team at Colonial Excavating is eager to hear about your project and find the best solution for your residential or commercial excavating needs. Find out how we’ve become an area leader thanks to our excellent service, friendly and helpful employees and our vast industry experience.